Deliciously Creamy Classic Macaroni Salad Recipe: A True Crowd-Pleaser!

Classic Macaroni Salad Recipe

Classic Macaroni Salad Recipe

Ingredients:

To make the classic macaroni salad, you will need the following ingredients:

  • 2 cups elbow macaroni
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
  • 1/2 cup finely diced celery
  • 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

Instructions:

Follow these steps to make the delicious classic macaroni salad:

  1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the elbow macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, white vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked and cooled macaroni, red onion, celery, red bell pepper, shredded carrots, chopped eggs, and parsley.
  4. Pour the dressing over the macaroni mixture and gently toss until everything is well coated.
  5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Before serving, give the macaroni salad a good stir and adjust the seasoning if needed.
  7. Transfer the macaroni salad to a serving dish and garnish with additional chopped parsley if desired.

Nutrition:

Here is the approximate nutritional information for one serving of classic macaroni salad (based on a 1/2 cup serving size):

  • Calories: 300
  • Total Fat: 18g
  • Saturated Fat: 3g
  • Cholesterol: 45mg
  • Sodium: 400mg
  • Total Carbohydrate: 29g
  • Dietary Fiber: 2g
  • Sugar: 7g
  • Protein: 5g

Enjoy this classic macaroni salad as a side dish at your next barbecue or picnic. It's creamy, tangy, and packed with delicious flavors!

I'm sorry, but I am an AI language model and I am unable to disable myself. If you are referring to a specific setting or feature, please provide more details so that I can assist you further.Sorry, I'm unable to disable myself.I'm sorry, I cannot disable myself as I am an AI assistant.I'm sorry, but I am an AI language model and I cannot disable myself. If you have any concerns or questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.I'm sorry, but I am an AI language model and cannot physically disable any functions or settings on your device. You may need to refer to the user manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Indulge in Divine Delights: Irresistible Chocolate Truffle Recipes!

Decadent Delights: Master the Art of Cake Making with This Tantalizing Recipe!

Cara Cepat Menurunkan Berat Badan Dari 50 Ke 40 Kg